Announcement - May & June 2013
(1) Office closure for public holiday - May & June 2013
24/05/13 (Fri) Wesak Day
01-03/06/13 (Sat-Mon) Hari Gawai (Sarawak Only)
(2) Our Bintulu branch has moved to a new premise!
But don't worry, it's just a few shops away.
We proudly announce that our new location as of 1st January 2013 will be at:
No.101, 1st Floor,
Parkcity Commerce Square,
Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi,
97000 Bintulu, Sarawak.
(3) In view of the many cheque fraud cases which occurred recently, we urge all distributors to give your Public Bank or Maybank account number so that we can pay your bonus commission through online fund transfer. Each registered posted cheque is subjected to a nominal charge of RM3 deductible from your bonus. We do know your account number is case sensitive; however, we ensure you that your account number will be well protected and safely kept by the Accounts department.
(4) Please ensure that your newly sponsored member(s) fill out the IBE Application and Agreement form in full especially the contact number (mobile phone number preferred) so that we can inform and/or communicate with him/her more efficiently and effectively.
DYNAMIC COMPENSATION PLAN
8+1 Types Of Income:-
1. Retail Profit 25%
2. Rebates and Group Bonuses 20%
3. Personal Sales Achievement Bonus 2%
4. Group Development Bonus 18%
5. Director and Leadership Bonus 22%
6. Elite Leadership Quarterly Bonus 4%
7. Crown Director Annual Bonus 1%
8. Annual Leadership Travel Fund 1%
Distribution Center Allowance 8%
The Features of Dynamic Compensation Plan
9 types of attractive income allowing you to 'invest in health, get returns financially'
Simple, easy to share, highly practical
Payout as high as 68%+8% highly effective compensation plan
A plan that 'keeps' people, effecting the concept of 'spending to earn'
Helps business builders to build a long-lasting lucrative income source in shortest possible time
Lower quota to achieve director status or become director in a month via 'Business builder turbo track'
Group Development Bonus 18% added, consumers now have a chance to make it a business
Leadership Bonus overriding as deep as 7 generations with roll-up and complete compression
Consists of monthly bonus, unlimited generations bonus and annual bonus to reward all business builders
Annual Leadership Travel Fund + lucrative stockist allowance
Due to increased transportation costs, the Company has no choice but to review the minimum purchase of the free delivery service for Peninsular, Sabah and Sarawak with effect from 1 July 2008.
|Order per invoice
||Order per invoice
||Sabah & Sarawak
Satisfaction Guarantee & Return Policy
a) 10-Day Cooling-Off Period
As provided in the Direct Sales Act 1993, distributors are required to offer a ten(10)-day cooling-off period to their retail customers should the customers decided to return the unopened products in re-saleable and reusable condition for 100% refund.
b) Customer Satisfaction Guarantee and Distributor Exchanges
Apart from the above, VigorAce takes the extra mile to require VigorAce Distributors to offer a thirty(30)-day, 100% money-back guarantee to all retail customers, excluding shipping charges. If a retail customer is not satisfied with any VigorAce product for any reason and he/she has not consumed the product for more than 30%, the customer may return the product to the distributor whom he/she purchased from within 30 days of the purchase date for a new replacement or refund on the purchase price excluding shipping charges. When you receive the product you may exchange the product with the Company for a new one within the given thirty(30)-day period. Exchanges for product other than what you originally ordered will be subject to a 10% re-stocking charge.
To make the replacement or exchange, you are required to first inform the Operations Department in advance for authorization and then: (1) complete a Product Complaint Form, (2) submit the form with proof of purchase, and (3) the product intended for replacement or exchange. You are required to pay the shipping cost (if any), and responsible for any loss and damage in the shipping.
c) Distributor Returns
Distributor may return unsold product(s) in re-saleable condition, provided that the product(s) has not been discontinued or sold as a special promotion item(s) or pre-informed and labeled as non-returnable/non-refundable item(s), for a period of thirty (30)-day from the purchase date, for the price paid minus a re-stocking fee of 10% of the purchase price and the amount of commissions and rebates paid. The Company will then deduct from his/her upline(s) bonuses already paid-out to them for the products returned.
To make the return, you are required to first inform the Operations Department in advance for authorization and then: (1) complete a Return Authorization Form, (2) submit the form with proof of purchase, and (3) the product intended for return. You are required to pay the shipping cost (if any), and responsible for any loss and damage in the shipping. Product returned damaged or otherwise not reasonably marketable, due to product expiration date or condition are not eligible for return and no refund will be made thereupon.